Saturday 4 June 2011

Dare I?



Finally had my first lie in this morning. I've woken up to the sun beaming through my window, box of Malteasers for breakfast and the third series of the US Office...Perfect!
On the hunt to find you the perfect vintage garments, I found mine! I've been searching and searching for the perfect vintage denim jacket. It's been a continuing struggle however because I love the oversized look of a mens', but the only ones I could find were normally an XL, way to big for me! My luck changed this week though and I came across this stunning light stone wash denim jacket, mens', in a small. I tried it on and fell instantly in love. Turning up the collar I had instant 80's Madonna chic!
So, with that in mind I'm going to a BBQ tonight, and I think I'm going to go with the '80's Madonna theme', bralet and all. Dare I? I love the look of a bralet, but it has to be paired with exactly the right clothes so it looks classy. I think I'm going to go for my stunning denim jacket, bralet, and a bright block red pleated skirt. I'll blog some photos later so you can see.

In the meanwhile, get out an enjoy the sunshine! And remember there are only a few days left to grab a vintage bargain at our eBay store, so rush on down ladies!


Keep smiling,

Love,

Melissa Amour xo

No comments:

Post a Comment