Wednesday 6 July 2011

Paris, Je'Taime...

So, I finally get around to blogging after my departure from the country last week. Me and my boyfriend jetted off to my favourite city in the whole world for my 21st birthday, and I had THE best time!


I thrived on the chance to take pictures of the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and all the other beautiful sights Paris has to offer. There's just something about the place, they embrace music, fashion, art and culture in a way other countries don't seem to grasp. Being in that environment was very intoxicating!




Luckily I spent my 21st in Disneyland, (my first experience) and I'm not ashamed to say I LOVED it! I got to meet Mickey and all the Disney Princesses, and the parade was just to die for! I can't believe I haven't been before! (We have every intention of going back in September, hehe!)

So, yeah... the best week of my life, although I did miss Amour to death, and I'm back and ready for action on our fashion show, (BREAKING NEWS!) at Run for Cover in Bar 1 (Sunderland) on the 30th July. So come see us and grab a vintage goodie after we showcase our 60s inspired summer collection with our gorgeous models!

Local followers, keep up to date with our tweets or take a look at the live tweet box to the right! WE CAN'T WAIT, Laura and I screamed sooooooo loud and skipped along the sunny streets of Sunderland after our meeting with the guys at Bar 1!

Love you all,

Melissa Amour Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment