Thursday 8 September 2011

Truly, Madly, Deeply.

Well, well, well... It's been a while since my last blog! What with work and Laura being away, I've been pretty busy! However now I have a week off, its going to be nothing but Amour, clothes, vintage hunts, Vogue, blogging and starbucks!

I did however, find the time to do a bit of vintage shopping for myself though, (and indulge my jacket obsession that seems to rear its head every winter haha!). You know those battered, worn, heavy duty, classic male cut, oversized brown leather jacket that every vintage lover hopes to come across? Well I hit the jackpot!

Check out this little stunner!

I plan on rocking it with some oversized knits and my over the knee socks, vintage levi's and band t-shirts, or grunging up one of my pretty dresses! The wonderful thing about leather jackets is theres nothing it doesn't go with. Making it a wardrobe staple!

So, tell us about your favourite vintage finds?

Love, Melissa Amour Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment